Monday, September 9, 2013

Inaudible Pontification Episode 30 - Movies and Dark Souls







I'd like to apologise right now for the technical problems some of you may be experiencing with the embedded audio files. For some reason, depending on the program you're using, every single audio file may be auto-starting as soon as you get on the page. We are trying to fix the problem, but none of us are particularly computer savvy, so it might be a few days. So sorry for the inconvenience. Just quickly click on a particular blogpost so that only one audio file is loading.



Back for some movies and I finally finished dark souls.





Download

1 comment:

  1. As for me, online dating websites are rescue. They helped me to find my beautiful girlfriend and I don’t know how I could meet her other way. I am very busy man, after work I go to the gym so I have no time to look for a girl in real life. slavic brides

    ReplyDelete